You have a new business, and as expected, they don’t immediately become a household name with new things. It requires a lot of hard work to get your brand within your prospects’ radar. So, how do you get the exposure for your brand and potentially generate clients? Trade show. Yes, a trade show.
Trade shows are not only beneficial and fun for attendees, but they can be a total game-changer for the exhibitors—that’s you! Introduce your business’s services and grow brand awareness through your exhibition booth. The more people you draw to your booth, the more leads you can source from the trade show. Now, how do you attract people to your booth? Let’s look at these clever ideas that you can implement in your trade show.
Ideas to Attract People to Your Booth
- In this day and age, almost everything is online. So, why not take advantage of that and incorporate digital effects in your booth? Provide interactive touch screen features and allow your guests to interact with your website. Brand information and additional apps can be made downloadable for your attendees.
- To give your booth leverage, give it an eye-catching look. Make it unique and memorable for all attendees. Play around with lighting and add striking elements and be a conversation starter!
- Your exhibition booth is an extension of your brand and must reflect how you want your brand to be perceived. Leave messages that would trigger your attendees to think. Giveaway branded items that your visitors use and strategically with brand placement.
- Have interactive and engaging events to keep your attendees entertained while learning more about your brand. Conduct games and offer prizes as incentives. For more interactions, you can host a live social media contest. Photo booths can encourage attendees to post online and create more publicity while making memories.
- And show your guests a snippet of what you would be showing in your booth. Make it inviting by using fun and clever words. Take them on tour to create an ultimate experience.
Attracting visitors with these ideas will surely increase ROI from the event!