Planning your own wedding day? Exciting! Your wedding is one of the biggest days of your life, so it’s only natural to hold the reins. But even if you’re into DIY planning, hiring a day-of coordinator will help you in executing your plans smoothly.
Of course, you will still be in control of the planning process, but having a day-of coordinator will give you that peace of mind on the big day itself. They make sure that on your wedding day, your only worry will be your vows. And your plans will still be carried out as you had intended them to be.
Now that you’re sold on the idea of a coordinator, we’re here to help you figure out what questions to ask before you hire one!
QUESTIONS TO ASK A BEFORE HIRING A DAY-OF COORDINATOR
- Are you available on my date?
- How much does your service cost?
- What do you include in your package?
- What are your cancellation and refund policies?
- Do you have examples of a difficult situation and how you handled it?
- Will you be at the rehearsal?
- How much access do I have to you during the planning period?
- Do you contact our vendors and make sure they do what they’re expected to do during the wedding?
- Do you help set up the reception?
- Will you be responsible for giving our final payments?
Before you confirm and pay your deposit, make sure that you review your contract with your coordinator. If everything is to your liking, then you can proceed accordingly.
Always remember that the priority of your wedding coordinator is to make your day as perfect as it can be. Their priority is you.
If you’re still deciding on who to tap for your wedding coordinator inquiries, talk to us. And we will gladly assist you.